This procedure involves inserting the selected sperm directly into the uterus at the time of ovulation to bring about fertilisation.
Who is this kind of treatment for?
This treatment is recommended in cases where there is no apparent cause that prevents conception or if the male partner has some type of hereditary disease that he does not want to transmit to his offspring or if one wants to be a mother without a male partner.
How is the treatment performed?
It consists of inserting a sperm sample, either from the partner (previously treated in the laboratory) or from a donor, into the woman’s uterus by means of a cannula in the womb.
What is the result of the treatment?
The result may vary depending on the different probabilities that your doctor will have informed you of from the beginning of your treatment process.
However, you will already be one step closer to having your baby.
What time do I need in Spain?
The whole process does not require you to be in Spain for more than a week.
Babies are already born in Spain
children born after IVF in Spain. Highest rate in Europe
Cases of IVF in Spain are women over 40 years old
Spain, one of the countries with the best ratios
- Genetic test
- Multiple pregnancies
- The process starts with an initial visit with the doctor, who will examine you and schedule tests such as blood tests and ultrasounds in order to determine that everything is correct to start the treatment.
- These tests can be done in the country of origin and a video conference can be arranged with the doctor. This way, you only need to travel to Spain to initiate the actual treatment.
- Check that you have prepared all the personal documentation (credit card, cash, passport, Identity Card…), medical (reports, prescriptions, images…) and travel (confirmation of accommodation booking, travel tickets…).
- If you take medication of any kind not related to the surgery, do not forget to take with you the necessary amount for your stay in Spain, as well as the medical prescription that will allow you to travel with it without problems.
- Once you are in Spain, you will have to make an appointment with your specialist. During this visit, the doctor will perform a new examination to determine the best time to perform the artificial insemination.
- If the doctor has told you to stop taking any medication a few days before the treatment, such as anticoagulants, please do not forget to follow the exact instructions given by the doctor or you will not be able to have the treatment.
- You must follow the exact instructions given by the doctor.
- Remember that your recovery time will vary depending on your age, your physical condition, your lifestyle habits and your attitude!
- You must keep in mind that your correct recovery depends on you, above all
Receive treatment in one of the best healthcare systems in the world.
Get your free medical consultation
Your treatment plan
personalized in 24-48h.